English name: Blue Gum Park
Kaurna name: Kurangga (meaning "blue gum place")
- BMX bike tracks off Unley Rd
- High ropes adventure course off Greenhill Rd (under construction, due to open late 2018)
- Glover playground off South Tce;
- Basketball and netball courts off South Tce;
- Six sporting fields, plus an athletics track
- Hockey and tennis courts off Greenhill Rd;
- Petanque piste near the corner of Greenhill & Unley Rds;
- open woodland native vegetation, and
- the South Park Lands Creek.
Bounded by: Unley Road, Greenhill Road, South Terrace and Peacock Road
The Glover Playground off South Terrace was opened in December 1918 and was the first playground ever built in the Adelaide Park Lands.
The sporting fields in this Park are licenced to Pulteney Grammar School and the Adelaide Harriers, who've been using them since the early 1900's. The licences were renewed in 2017. New conditions on these licences are expected to lead to the removal of old and unsightly storage buildings dotted around the northern part of this Park, a consolidation of facilities in a new shared building, and encourage more use by other sporting groups and the general community.