Being a member gives you a formal say in the way that APPA is run, by voting at the annual general meeting. It also allows you to stand for election to the Committee. If you love the Adelaide Park Lands, then being a financially paid-up member is "putting your money where your mouth is".
Joining APPA signifies that you endorse our Objectives.
As a financial member of APPA, you get:
- the priceless satisfaction of supporting APPA's work;
- free participation in our monthly guided Park Lands walks;
- eligibility to become a Park Ambassador and lead an annual guided walk through one Park;
- the responsibility to help guide APPA's activities through the Annual General meeting; and
- a printable PDF membership certificate (see below).
Membership fees are reviewed at our Annual General Meeting each April. The membership year expires on 30 June. After 1 January in any year, you have the option of paying a lower membership fees for up to 6 months, or a higher fee for membership of up to 18 months.
Fees for the 2018-19 membership year have been set as:
- Single full-rate: $30.00
- Single concession (including student): $15.00
- Corporate: $50.00
- Family full rate: $40.00
- Family concession: $30.00
- Life: $250.00
How to pay
Joining is easy. There are four ways to pay your membership fees:
- By secure credit card facility
- By Paypal
- By direct bank credit
- By cheque or money order by snail mail
1. BY CREDIT CARD
Clicking the "Purchase" button above will take you to the "Stripe" secure e-commerce site where you can review your purchase before entering your entering your credit card details.
Clicking the "Add to Cart" button above will take you to the Paypal site where you can review your purchase before authorising a payment.
3. Direct Bank Deposit
into the APPA ANZ bank account:
- BSB 015-310
- Account number 4063-53172
If you are paying by direct bank deposit, please put your name as the payment identifier and then email email@example.com to ensure that your payment can be identified correctly and acknowledged.
4. via money order or cheque
PO Box 7334 Hutt Street
Adelaide SA 5000