Hopefully you're already on the distribution list for our monthly e-Gazette. If not, get on it! If you are on it, tell your friends about it. We don't use your email address to spam you, and we certainly don't pass on your email address to anyone else!
You'll get just one email newsletter per month (about the middle of each month) jam-packed with information about the Adelaide Park Lands. It's the best way to find out what's happening (both IN the Park Lands and TO the Park Lands) and get updates on how you can help.
Click on this image to read the latest e-Gazette (September 2017).
Click here to read past editions and/or to sign-on, for future editions straight to your inbox.
Search our past newsletters
We have archived copies of our newsletters since 2003 and many of our letters and submissions to Government, as PDF files. These are all available in our Archives.
You can browse our Park Lands archived documents here:
Or you can search through all our documents since 2003, using this Google 'Custom Search':
The most recent email newsletters are also available as separate PDF documents, from the links below.
- e-Gazette 026 - 17 May 2017 - He said what? Maybe he was joking?
- e-Gazette 025 - 16 April 2017 - Conflict of Interest in Heritage Assessment Appointment
- e-Gazette 024 - 16 March 2017 - Better Late than Never - State Heritage Listing?
- e-Gazette 023 - 16 February 2017 - Come Clean on Privatisation Plans: Challenge Issued
- e-Gazette 022 - 15 January 2017 - Rau: "I'm Not a Park Lands Enemy"
If you are after Park Lands archives older than 2003, then you will need to visit either the State Library of South Australia or the National Library in Canberra which hold our records going back earlier, to our foundation in 1987.