'Take Action #10 - "Put your skills to good use"
- Are you a good networker? We could use your assistance to link APPA with other organisations.
- Can you read a map? We could use your help to update Google Maps with correct Park Lands names and pictures.
- Can you raise funds? APPA could do with your support on a revenue sub-committee.
- Do you have school-aged children? We would love to have parents getting their children's teachers and classmates interested in Adelaide's unique heritage.
- Are you an Arts student at university? Perhaps you could set your sights on a Masters thesis, updating the history of the Park Lands.
- Are you a trivia buff? Or a function organiser? APPA would love your assistance to organise an annual quiz night.
If any of these roles (or other special talents of yours) could help APPA, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org